new

This is a discussion on new within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone! My name is Tony and I'm new here. I don't have an impreza yet but will soon be ...

new

Hi everyone! My name is Tony and I'm new here. I don't have an impreza yet but will soon be getting one. I currently own a Honda now and figured it's time for an upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome, you'll find lots of great info here to help with your decisions.
    2008 OBP STi
    traded in: 2004 PSM WRX
    Stink Eye Mob #25
    08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery...

Looking into getting a wrx? or just the impreza? welcome to the club... Lots of folks here to help you find a good deal.
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

New 03 wagon wrx

I have never been real into cars and now having this i get asked a lot of questions and to be completely honest i don't know how too answer them.
    I was told when i bought the car he had done a little work on it with putting a new chip in, catback exhaust, and k and n filters. i really don't know what these do to help my car. so if someone could just basically tell me what these are and what the specs are on the car after this it would be a lot of help

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear View Post
    Looking into getting a wrx? or just the impreza? welcome to the club... Lots of folks here to help you find a good deal.
    Just the impreza with a sti swap. I love the gc8 look.

Welcome to the forums... keep an eye out in the FS section, you just may see a WRX / swapped 2.5rs that fits what you are looking for.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

Welcome to the Club. Good Luck with your purchase down the road.

<-- use to have a '96 Accord (stock 4dr LX tho lol ) What do you have?

-Jeff

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bugeye'03 View Post
    I have never been real into cars and now having this i get asked a lot of questions and to be completely honest i don't know how too answer them.
    I was told when i bought the car he had done a little work on it with putting a new chip in, catback exhaust, and k and n filters. i really don't know what these do to help my car. so if someone could just basically tell me what these are and what the specs are on the car after this it would be a lot of help
    welcome to you and the OP, but please create your own thread to avoid anyfurther hijacking.

keep us updated on your purchase tony. just keep in mind the subie scene is totally different from the honda scene & the cars themselves are a whole new world. do lots of research & make good decisions lol

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome guys

03 if you create your own thread you will receive a lot more answers then tucking it away in a different thread

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Welcome Tony. I myself am in a Honda too and can't wait to get into a Subie. Keep us posted!
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

I have a 96 Honda Civic with a b16a5 swap I was going to make it a boosted drag car but decided to get an impreza for a track car. Also hail damage attacked it pretty hardcore and I only have liability.