02 WRX looking for an exhaust. NEED HELP!

This is a discussion on 02 WRX looking for an exhaust. NEED HELP! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just bought a WRX about 6 months ago and am looking to put an exhaust system on it. My ...

Question 02 WRX looking for an exhaust. NEED HELP!

I just bought a WRX about 6 months ago and am looking to put an exhaust system on it. My friend had a Perrin exhaust on it (dual tip) and it sounded great. A little rumble/purr sounding. Is Perrin a good exhaust? If not, what kind and how much am I looking on spending. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

perrin is good so are most of the ones that are out there. look to spend anywhere from $500- $700 on average for a brand new catback from a known company. used ones $200-$400. then of course there is always the option of ebay. check out clips on youtube for various exhaust models and sounds. i personally recommend the rs*r exmag not just because i have it, it's really a top quality piece

Are you looking cat back or a turbo back exhaust. If you're looking for a tbe i like the bpm exhaust. It's not too loud and i think the sound is great. If you go to the bpm website they have sound clips. The only problem is without a tune it will turn on your cel, but thats the case with almost every tbe.

I Support ClubWRX
    Any turbo back exhaust without catalytic converter will throw a cel. Unless you purchase an o2 sensor spacer. You can find great deals in the used section. I have used many different exhausts over the years and keep going back to hks or invidia. I have yet to have any issues with them

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC