Is my goal realistic?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Is my goal realistic? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; As of right now i have 13000 to spend. i can get a loan for 10000 and can sell my ...

Is my goal realistic?

As of right now i have 13000 to spend. i can get a loan for 10000 and can sell my current car for 3000. im going to plan to save till spring time for an 06. i hope to then have a budget of 15000. hopefully i can stick with that, i am going to be very picky about the car i want, a white 06 that is all or mostly stock.. hard to find i know. but i have time, like i said spring, or even summer if i dont find the perfect car.

1: is it realistic to find a car like this for this price.

2: am i right to be picky about the car i want.. (im open to travel to find the perfect car)

thanks for the help!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Just check the Kelly Bluebook and NADA values.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.