NO power to Radio or Clock

This is a discussion on NO power to Radio or Clock within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK so Ive only had my car for about two months and the person who owned it before me, installed ...

NO power to Radio or Clock

OK so Ive only had my car for about two months and the person who owned it before me, installed a aftermarket stereo and all the sudden one mornig the clock and radio didnt work
    . Checked the fuses in the egine bay there all good eny ideas ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BugeyeWRXFTW View Post
    OK so Ive only had my car for about two months and the person who owned it before me, installed a aftermarket stereo and all the sudden one mornig the clock and radio didnt work
    . Checked the fuses in the egine bay there all good eny ideas ???
    there is another fuse box inside the car on the left hand side of the steering wheel. It is located on the inside of the storage compartment. you have to pull the plastic drawer out to see it good but check there it might help

ur a genious my man thanks. One more question dose one fuse control both foglights only my left fog works and the bulb on the right one is ok and fuse is good. Could it be a wiring problem???