Hello!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, I'm new. I just picked up a 2002 wrb wrx sedan. Still needs a lot of work...and a lot ...

Hello!

Hi, I'm new. I just picked up a 2002 wrb wrx sedan. Still needs a lot of work...and a lot of parts. Hopefully Have her up and running by the weekend. I'll put up pictures once I get some new exterior items.

-Lisa

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the club Lisa
    Sounds like a fun project, hopefully it doesn't need too much work. Looking forward to the pics.
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

Before pictures

Some before picture.....

Things I already have to put on it:
    - New front and back bumpers, different side skirts, engine,and rims.

Things I need:
    Trunk,04/05 tail lights, sti seats,catless up-pipe and BOV/ BPV, and a down pipe.

I need all that before I am willing to drive it around... Not sure who owned this car before me.....all I can say is poor car....

Poor car indeed. Welcome to the site Lisa.

Looks like it needs quite a bit of work - hope you know/are a good mechanic!

Quote Originally Posted by STi 555 View Post
    Poor car indeed. Welcome to the site Lisa.

Looks like it needs quite a bit of work - hope you know/are a good mechanic!

I'm a pretty good mechanic, but I know this guy that knows everything there is to know about subarus....

Quote Originally Posted by duke257 View Post
    I'm a pretty good mechanic, but I know this guy that knows everything there is to know about subarus....
    Good and dont be afraid to run to your friend for even the most stupid questions or smallest installs because sometimes things can get rough specially when attempting at home installs with a motor having a rack makes a world of a difference with heavy duty work like this but not everyone has one. Good luck with the resurrection of this awesome car. And if you need any other advice all of us fine folks on here would be more than glad to help you out subaru owners look out for one another.

Welcome to the forums

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.