Hellooo

This is a discussion on Hellooo within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi ClubWRX unfortuantly i dont drive a WRX.. i drive a 2008 cobalt. BUT, i realllly want a wrx, trying ...

Hellooo

Hi ClubWRX

unfortuantly i dont drive a WRX.. i drive a 2008 cobalt. BUT, i realllly want a wrx, trying to sell my car to get one >.<. but i still owe like 11k

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi, it may not make sense to sell an 08 car for which you owe that much money. Have you considered just driving what you have for the time being? The club is open to any hobbyist, you don't have to own a Subaru and you're always welcome here anyway.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

i knoww >.< but its pretty clean.. so i can get almost all my money back. At least 9k, im a chevy employee, so im gonna try to wait till we get a wrx in for employee pricing!

Seems like a fast turn around to get another car... I would just hold off pay down that loan a little... After all the new 330 hp sti will be here soon and you could set your sights on it!!! Or a new body wrx will be out that you will like even more!! who knows... play it safe and smart and just wait a little....
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

haha i wish i could get an STI, no way i could afford the insurance.. im only 20 lol , at least it would look good in my driveway lol

Ohhhhh the things i would do to the new 330hp STi in the shop endless possibilities and R&D
    Last edited by Blue04Scooby; 12-08-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: misspelling

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome! ^ 330 HP sti? Subaru still claims 305

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

you never know they could swing some last minute changes and get it to 330