saying hello from louisville
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on saying hello from louisville within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys I just joined this site and wanted to say hi. I currently don't have a WRX but I ...

saying hello from louisville

Hey guys I just joined this site and wanted to say hi. I currently don't have a WRX but I am planning on getting a new one if I can find a good deal. Probably just a WRX since the STi is too expensive. I currently drive a 2g eclipse that I love every time she doesn't give me trouble! Also I'm a sophomore in U of L studying to be a mechanical engineer. W'll see how that turns out!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi, welcome, I had a DSM once too... They need a bit more involvement than a WRX in my experience. Enjoy the forum.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I grew up working on inline fours so I have to get used to flat 4s. I don't think it should be that much different.

right on. im from KY too lookin to get a wrx soon. i have a few buddys that go to U of L too.

Do you live in louisville?

No i live in northern ky, near cincinnati (unfortunately) and go to NKU

Man, when I was stationed at Ft. Knox, learning on becoming an tank mechanic, me and a couple of Marines would always head out to Lousville.

Same places every weekend:
    Petrus
    Trixie's
    Coconut

Then hit up:
    Chalupas
    That one place that is pretty much Hooters out in Radcliff
    Couple of other bars.

We got kicked out of so many places.
    "A man can be with any woman, as long as he is not in love with her." -- Lord Henry

"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious."-- Oscar Wilde

Petrus and coconut used to be good clubs but 4th street live is where all the action is now and the 21 age minimum sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by armindk View Post
    Petrus and coconut used to be good clubs but 4th street live is where all the action is now and the 21 age minimum sucks!
    Yeah, I was only 18 at the time, so I REALLY couldn't do ANYTHING.
    "A man can be with any woman, as long as he is not in love with her." -- Lord Henry

"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious."-- Oscar Wilde

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.