new member to this scene

This is a discussion on new member to this scene within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey everyone, my name is Joe and i am new to the suby scene. just recently bought a 2004 wrx ...

new member to this scene

hey everyone, my name is Joe and i am new to the suby scene. just recently bought a 2004 wrx sti. she's completly bone stock except for a 06/07 taillight conversion and wingless but at the moment but i do have some plans for her. I would like to meet up with some people and get to know one another. i will have pics up hopefully soon!
    "if your going to start crap lets settle this on the streets"

Whips:
    1994 plymouth laser rs (sold)
    2004 subaru wrx sti (i put 05 in my screen name but messed up when its a 2004 haha)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello, I think you'll enjoy the car and the forum. There are local sub-forum threads where you might find meets organized, have a look.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    Also Congrats on the STi, I can't wait to see the some pics!
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009