Hey from florida
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey from florida within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys name T im from florida. i used to drive a 04 sti. Mods were perrin gt35r rotated mount ...

TJR

Hey from florida

Hey guys name T im from florida. i used to drive a 04 sti.
    Mods were perrin gt35r rotated mount tanabe exhaust perrin fuel lines and top feeds with 850cc injectors. walbro 255. perrin front mount with hks ssqs. greddy profec b boost and turbo timers. snow perf meth kit. perrin catch can cp pistons turboxs utec. and other odds and ends. i bought the car with all the above mods and it was a night mare i mean who ever owned it before me beat it up and never had it tuned it stalled constintly and just in my opionon was a rag. the deal went south and i lost the car.
    I am still in love with subies and im in the market for a 05 wrx.
    I am looking to do about the same amount of mods but have the car tuned accordingly this time and not buy someone else's head ache. i dont see why spend 5-7 k more for a sti when im going to be changing everything sti abou the car anyways. including this time im going to do suspension work also.

If u have any info onto my thoughts please let it be heard just stopping by to say hey.

Also the sti was afwul slow it ran 13.046 with a 1.71 60ft at 104 mph and from what im told the car should of been low to mid 12's maybe even high 11's..

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    hey T. where in FL are you?

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Welcome to the Club.

So you wanna do the below mods to an 05 WRX? I hope you plan on gettin the Sti 6spd tranny, as well as compression test for the block - overall DEEP pockets, but if do more power to you

Quote Originally Posted by TJR View Post
    Mods were perrin gt35r rotated mount tanabe exhaust perrin fuel lines and top feeds with 850cc injectors. walbro 255. perrin front mount with hks ssqs. greddy profec b boost and turbo timers. snow perf meth kit. perrin catch can cp pistons turboxs utec. and other odds and ends
    If u have any info onto my thoughts please let it be heard just stopping by to say hey.
    Maybe the driver wasn't all that great @ launching/shifting?

Also the sti was afwul slow it ran 13.046 with a 1.71 60ft at 104 mph and from what im told the car should of been low to mid 12's maybe even high 11's..
    I <3 SASHA.M

TJR
    No launching was good look at my 60ft they were decent for my first time shifting was spot on too never missed a gear or revved out the car just sucked i talked with japtrix alot about getting it tuned but like i said the deal didnt work so i never did the guy had boug thr car threw all this stuff at it and never tuned it.

But no probibly not all those mods just slowly building it up to be a high 11sec one day. and yes the sti trans was the first thing in mind. then suspension then engines mods.

No launching was good look at my 60ft they were decent for my first time shifting was spot on too never missed a gear or revved out the car just sucked i talked with japtrix alot about getting it tuned but like i said the deal didnt work so i never did the guy had boug thr car threw all this stuff at it and never tuned it.
    Holy run-on sentence Batman!

Welcome to the club and good luck finding your next Soob! Keep us updated.
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.