2002 subaru

This is a discussion on 2002 subaru within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi guys this is my first post. I have a 2002 subaru wrx and I was wondering what the stock ...

2002 subaru

Hi guys this is my first post. I have a 2002 subaru wrx and I was wondering what the stock fuel system can suport? Thanks for the help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the Club.

Why the question on the stock fuel system? What are your plans for the car? A little more info on the car would be nice so you can get the answers you seek.
    I <3 SASHA.M

You'll want to upgrade the injectors and fuel pump if you are going to use a larger turbo. Other than that I think the stock fuel rails are capable of pushing enough fuel to create more than the amount of torque required to break the stock 5 speed in your 2002. I learned this first hand, and that's why I have a six speed now.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

fuel system

Well the current mods on the car are 3'' turbo back mits. big16 utec tuned by Tym Switzer for 1 bar and a sparco core tmic . Im prety sure the fuel system has not been touched maybe a fuel pump thats it. Thanks guys.