Hey guys! 1st post :)

This is a discussion on Hey guys! 1st post :) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i purchased my 09 (not the premium) wrx in late august of this year. It's a black wagon with a ...

Smile Hey guys! 1st post :)

i purchased my 09 (not the premium) wrx in late august of this year. It's a black wagon with a stock 15% tint on the back and year windows. I gotta say this was the best choice i could have ever made. My daily driver has jumped from a 2001 honda crv with no torque for anything and 125 horses of attitude. My drives to work are amazing and i'm never "stuck" in a spot like i used to get. I had the short shifter put on shortly after i bought it and i love it to death. oh yea btw this was my first stick shift (had to learn on the new baby). I've always been in the dust from last decade when it came to my friend and his b5 audi s4, now things are much closer i'm also happy to see there are quite a bit of spt mods from the dealer to put on the car. i need that spt boost gauge Can't wait to learn much from this kick a** forum!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the site!