Should I get the WR Blue

This is a discussion on Should I get the WR Blue within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'll be honest, White, Silver and Dk Grey are my favorite colors. None to be found in the SJ, CA ...

Should I get the WR Blue

I'll be honest, White, Silver and Dk Grey are my favorite colors. None to be found in the SJ, CA area (WRX Premium 5-door). Can get a WR Blue however at invoice. Don't hate the color.. just always had silver or white cars to date. Hmmm

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Think of how long you'll keep the car, and what you'll be doing toward the end of that ownership. Will the WRB car get boring or look to boy-racer then? If not, and you like it, why not? If so though think twice.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I don't know what part of san jose you are from, but I'm from almaden and there are a number of grey, silver and blue around me. I haven't seen a white one yet, my bugeye has been the only one, but go for whichever color you like best.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i wouldnt settle for anything i didnt want.

go out of your area to find the right color or have your dealership get one shipped from out of state, out of city, etc

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I have a metallic grey HB and I find the white to be very attractive. Depends on your taste though.

Definitely don't settle. If you're not 100% sure about the blue, don't get it, or at least take some time to think about it some more. I went with the blue and love it, but it's not for everyone.