looking to buy an 07 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on looking to buy an 07 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i found a 07 wrx online with 28k miles for 11,200 the pics look good but im wondering if you ...

looking to buy an 07 wrx

i found a 07 wrx online with 28k miles for 11,200 the pics look good but im wondering if you guys think its too good to be true? i wanna know what you guys think before i travel and look at it.. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Have any modifications been done to it? Have you gotten the carfax on the vehicle? If you can't find out about either of those, call the guy and just be very straightforward with him. That is definitely a low price for that year/miles.

Edit: SALVAGE TITLE? When looking for mine something like 40 to 50% of the ones I found were salvage titles.
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

he didnt specify anything so unfortunately i think its too good to be true but ill call the guy and figure it out he states "hes selling it cheap cause he really needs the money right now"

I would def look into it. I mean even if he put that car up for a bit more say 13 or 14k it would sell like nothing.

well i emailed him about it to get more info and pics hopefully its in good shape and not salvaged! im a little skeptic as to why hes selling it so low

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.