New (to me) Subaru owner!

This is a discussion on New (to me) Subaru owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got an 02 PSM WRX Wagon a couple months ago and loving every minute of it, So far its ...

New (to me) Subaru owner!

Just got an 02 PSM WRX Wagon a couple months ago and loving every minute of it, So far its a stage 2, Aftermarket TMIC, HKS bov, HKS Hi power turboback exhaust, Porsche grounding kit, and a Cobb accessport. Basically my daily driver at the moment. I also own a 1971 Chevelle so I dont discriminate Ill have some pics posted tommorow sometime!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi,

The wagon is a smart choice. How are the lights, can you see well?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

The lights are fine for me, Just upgraded bulbs the ones that come with the lights are garbage.

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome!

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Groceryboy View Post
    The lights are fine for me, Just upgraded bulbs the ones that come with the lights are garbage.
    Great! Welcome again.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Welcome. Sweet Wagon! I've got an '04 with the same paint scheme
    Blobeye Syndicate #888