Just bought my first WRX

This is a discussion on Just bought my first WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys i finally bought my first wrx, a silver 2002 wagon with low milage and completely stock. I got ...

Thumbs up Just bought my first WRX

Hey guys i finally bought my first wrx, a silver 2002 wagon with low milage and completely stock. I got a good deal on it cuz its got minor body damage but once i get it fixed im throwing a fresh coat of blue paint on that *****. I would put up some pics but im sure all of you know what a stock 02 wrx looks like.

I'm not really new here ive been creeping on you guys for a while now but im stoked to finally join your ranks.

Oh i forgot to mention, this is also the first car ive ever bought, most people say thats a bad idea for a first car but ive had my heart set on buying this car for over a year now. (and i payed for it myself dont think im just some spoiled rich kid whos parents buy em anything they want)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

heh sorry for swearing didnt realize this was all ages forum...

...a fresh coat of blue paint on that BEOTCH!

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club. dodging the swear filter is actually against the forum rules so "*****" is how it should stay.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    welcome to the club. dodging the swear filter is actually against the forum rules so "*****" is how it should stay.
    Sorry it wont happen again, im just a bit excited i only just bought the car ive been dreaming about for a year even the fact that im sitting at the computer and not driving it bewilders me

congrats on the purchase, may your future be filled with delightful boxer sounds for many years to come.

Welcome! You should keep it silver. IHMO, PSM Bugeye wagons look awesome. But it is of course your car and a nice WRB wag is always nice too.
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

Quote Originally Posted by wrx jay View Post
    Welcome! You should keep it silver. IHMO, PSM Bugeye wagons look awesome. But it is of course your car and a nice WRB wag is always nice too.
    yea ive been thinking about it a bit and like 70% of wrxs out there are blue and if im going to get it painted myself i may as well get a custom paint.

My first choices were black or blue but i couldnt find one with a good enuf deal, but i was thinking of painting it a flat black maybe with a lil color tone to it.

im not really sure yet but i should focus on paying it off before i start putting money into it.

Im going to BCIT colledge next year and they have an automotive department and theyll fix or paint cars there for just the price of the supplies, and if they do a ****ty job ill just make em do it again.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastBoardr View Post
    I'm not really new here ive been creeping on you guys for a while now but im stoked to finally join your ranks.
    We usually call them lurkers.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Yo Minato! It's Coleton with the White Prelude, Yeh I bought a 04 WRB WRX. Sellin' the Prelude of course with the baby and stuff. But man, I'm in LOVE!

Congrats on you're purchase, this is my first Subie. But not the last, that's for sure. A WRX is a pretty bad *** first car. I personally think they are perfect. AWD, 4-doors, Fast, Reliable, Decent gas mileage, loved by many, can haul 4 people comfortably with luggage in you're trunk/hatch and head up a snowy hill!

-CFM

Quote Originally Posted by minato View Post
    congrats on the purchase, may your future be filled with delightful boxer sounds for many years to come.
    "Scars Are Souvenirs You Never Lose"

congrats on your purchase. don't speed too recklessly now Enjoy your car.

Is anyon here from BC or anywhere else in canada?

its gonna be hard not to get any speeding tickets i just gotta hold up till march when i get my full license and legally carry more than 1 passenger. if i get one point against my license i gotta wait another 2 years before i can try again cuz its hella lame here in bc

good thing i got a sleeper silver wagon tho