Hey from PA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey from PA within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys. My name is Mike. I am on this site because a couple of my friends drive these scoobys. ...

Hey from PA

Hey guys. My name is Mike. I am on this site because a couple of my friends drive these scoobys. My one friend has an '08 WRX and my other friend an 05 STi. I am from Pittsburgh, PA.

While I'm introducing myself, I can't for the life of me find out any info about using a universal TurboXS RFL on the '08 WRX. It seems that TurboXS sells an 08+ specific BOV instead of an adapter flange. Does anyone make an adapter flange to fit this BOV (originally a universal one for the 05 STi) to the '08 WRX? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A pleasure to see another 'burgher; welcome.

Do a search for BOV around here, and you'll find that they're roundly considered a bad idea...
    Stink-Eye Mob #666

2009 WRX Sedan

I am also in the 'burgh. DO you guys know of any good tuners in the area?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.