Gillez - Buying a WRX Limited 2010
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Gillez - Buying a WRX Limited 2010 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everybody! I'm glad to announce that I'm planning to buy a new Subaru WRX Limited Edition 2010 (youhou!!) I'm ...

Gillez - Buying a WRX Limited 2010

Hi everybody!

I'm glad to announce that I'm planning to buy a new Subaru WRX Limited Edition 2010 (youhou!!)

I'm from Quebec, Canada.

Here's the option I'm looking for :
    -Blue (long delivery thought, otherwise will be black)
    -5 doors
    -Tinted windows
    -Hood protection M3
    -Winter tire (G-02+)
    -Door deflector
    -5yr./160 000 km

I'll also check for thoses options aftermarket :
    -Webasto BlueHeat TTC
    -HID

That will be my first Impreza (already got a old legacy awd turbo), I think I'll enjoy it!

So Hi to all members and if you have comment or advise before I bought it, it's time!!

See ya

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I've owned three black cars and my Impreza is black -- or at least it was when it was new. I'd avoid black! It'll never be clean, will always have swirls, and will be more hassle than it's worth.

My newest car is gray and that's a better choice IMO. Just a thought.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillez View Post
    Hi everybody!

I'm glad to announce that I'm planning to buy a new Subaru WRX Limited Edition 2010 (youhou!!)

I'm from Quebec, Canada.

Here's the option I'm looking for :
    -Blue (long delivery thought, otherwise will be black)
    -5 doors
    -Tinted windows
    -Hood protection M3
    -Winter tire (G-02+)
    -Door deflector
    -5yr./160 000 km

I'll also check for thoses options aftermarket :
    -Webasto BlueHeat TTC
    -HID

That will be my first Impreza (already got a old legacy awd turbo), I think I'll enjoy it!

So Hi to all members and if you have comment or advise before I bought it, it's time!!

See ya
    Congrats on the upcoming purchase! I just bought a 2010 as well (<-----see pic), not the limited though. Personally the leather (which isn't even a selling feature to me), sunroof and fog lights weren't worth the 3 grand. I had a sunroof in my previous car and never used it...and I figured I could always get fog lights installed after if I wanted to....that was just my personal preference. Either way it's a great car and I'm sure you'll love it. I'm still in the break-in period (1200km on it...400km to go!) and am itching to see what it's really got

I would shop around for tint, the dealer cost seemed to be outrageous. Maybe out there you will be able to bargain a bit better, but I know in Alberta where I am Subarus are selling very good so it's tough to bargain...especially on the WRX. I got 1K knocked off the sticker and a deal on winter tires. If you get any better please let me know and I'll drive to Quebec for my next Subaru!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010BlueWRX265 View Post
    Congrats on the upcoming purchase! I just bought a 2010 as well (<-----see pic), not the limited though. Personally the leather (which isn't even a selling feature to me), sunroof and fog lights weren't worth the 3 grand. I had a sunroof in my previous car and never used it...and I figured I could always get fog lights installed after if I wanted to....that was just my personal preference. Either way it's a great car and I'm sure you'll love it. I'm still in the break-in period (1200km on it...400km to go!) and am itching to see what it's really got

I would shop around for tint, the dealer cost seemed to be outrageous. Maybe out there you will be able to bargain a bit better, but I know in Alberta where I am Subarus are selling very good so it's tough to bargain...especially on the WRX. I got 1K knocked off the sticker and a deal on winter tires. If you get any better please let me know and I'll drive to Quebec for my next Subaru!
    Perfect, I ll keep you inform!

So the break-in period is 1600km??? Should do that in 2 days, Ive 1500 km to go to work up in Quebec north! So sad that I will have to wait after this long ride to feel the power..

Ya they say to keep it under 4000 rpms and to not use your cruise control for the first 1600km.

That is quite the commute! Well if you're breaking it in all on highway just be sure not to use your cruise control (ouch, long drive for that) and to vary your speeds as much as you can.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.