had this bubaru for four years

This is a discussion on had this bubaru for four years within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone I hope I'm posting in the right forum. Anyway I'm not trying to spam or advertise but if ...

had this bubaru for four years

Hey everyone I hope I'm posting in the right forum. Anyway I'm not trying to spam or advertise but if need be this post can be deleted.

I bought a 2005 wrx going on 5 years ago here pretty soon and I haven't really done anything with it. I originally wanted to build it into a fun street car but after getting married and other distractions my project got pushed aside. Well the other day I decided to pick up where I left off and blog about my build on top of that. I want to know what suggestions other people have and who knows maybe the information will help others with their builds. You can read about it at Aspen White Wrx or follow me on twitter @aspnwhtwrx. Like I said I'm just looking for people who may be interested and if need be this post can be deleted I understand.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the club!

twitter...
    Stage Eleventy

"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame."