Hello guys and gals

This is a discussion on Hello guys and gals within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so basically just thought i would say hello, Ive been creeping around this site for a little too long without ...

Hello guys and gals

so basically just thought i would say hello, Ive been creeping around this site for a little too long without doing so. Mainly because I dont have a WRX, but damn i love them. Only reason i dont is because when it came to buying a car a few years ago the spec-v i bought was wayyy cheaper for insurance. Had a used bugeye ready to go, called insurance and needless to say, ended up in a spec-v. not a bad car but its no scoob.

So anyways just thought i would say hey and i envy you for owning your cars haha, the sentra forums are kinda lame and not much of a following, if your wondering why i tread your forums, plus I just got a new job and hoping to be in a WRX soon enough.

One question, I just put new tires on my spec. BGF super sports, do you think its absolutely necessary for me to get an alignment? doesn't pull or anything.

peace

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    You shouldn't need an alignment just for new tires.