Should I ???

This is a discussion on Should I ??? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Its a long story. I was a big motorcycle guy up until 2 years ago. I got hurt pretty bad ...

Should I ???

Its a long story. I was a big motorcycle guy up until 2 years ago. I got hurt pretty bad (not on a motorcycle) and just had my last two surgeries. My left leg can't do the shifter on a motorcycle anymore but I can do the clutch on a car.

I am in need of a toy. Tomorrow I am going to look at a 2002 Impreza WRX (Black). High on the mileage (120,000) but as long as it runs okay I will probably buy out. With the motorcycles I was in to a lot of engine work (pistons, nitrous, head work, etc.) and want to do the same to the WRX.

Is there anything to look for that has been an issue with this year that I should watch out for? I am not afraid of the minor stuff as this is a toy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to ClubWRX!

You can get the best information from about purchasing a bugeye by reading the Stickies (FAQ's) in the Car purchasing forum.
    Car Purchasing Forum - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums

Thanks for the pointers. I don't usually get giddy when buying cars (especially used ones) but something about this has me going. Maybe its the desire for speed I haven't had in a while.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics