Question...

This is a discussion on Question... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I live in Bloomington IN. I have an 04 WRX sedan that has bolt on mods and a UTEC delta ...

Question...

I live in Bloomington IN. I have an 04 WRX sedan that has bolt on mods and a UTEC delta boost controller. Im assuming it has a working map because car is a bat outta hell ... Where can I find the closest shop equipped with Dyno and the means to verifiy proper maps?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndSuby View Post
    I live in Bloomington IN. I have an 04 WRX sedan that has bolt on mods and a UTEC delta boost controller. Im assuming it has a working map because car is a bat outta hell ... Where can I find the closest shop equipped with Dyno and the means to verifiy proper maps?
    easiest thing to do is get on Cobb's website and do the "locate a protuner" thing. Most reputable tuners are protuners as well as OS and utec tuners.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    easiest thing to do is get on Cobb's website and do the "locate a protuner" thing. Most reputable tuners are protuners as well as OS and utec tuners.
    That would be a better idea if he were a AP user. There are lots of shops that do AP and not UTEC and vise-versa. The best idea is for locals (or just Mid-Westerners period) to chime in and for him to call those shops and ask if they do UTEC.

Or call these shops:

Authorized Dealers - Turbo XS - WRX, STi, EVO SRT4, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Turbo, Turbocharged
    Last edited by brfatal; 10-13-2009 at 03:09 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    That would be a better idea if he were a AP user. There are lots of shops that do AP and not UTEC and vise-versa. The best idea is for locals (or just Mid-Westerners period) to chime in and for him to call those shops and ask if they do UTEC.
    hence why I said easiest.

All of the reputable shops are here do all 3 forms of tuning. But my point is, if he gets on there, he can find some shops, and do some calling. It's not too hard to do.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Check my edit n00bsauce.

And there are always the unauthorized tuners, such as the 2 who tuned my UTEC.

Thanks

I've tried the Turbo XS site locator all sites listed in IN. are dead end. Didnt wanna cross state lines, but I may have to. Thanks for the quick replys!! Subaru Love!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Check my edit n00bsauce.

And there are always the unauthorized tuners, such as the 2 who tuned my UTEC.

Punk ass.

I like reputable (authorized) companies to do the tuning on my car... that way I have someone to go to when the tune is sh!t. Just like my original tune. I got a free tune from the tuner that I wanted when the original tune from a company was junk.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndSuby View Post
    I've tried the Turbo XS site locator all sites listed in IN. are dead end. Didnt wanna cross state lines, but I may have to. Thanks for the quick replys!! Subaru Love!!
    try the cobb locator. The cobb tuners are usually utec and os tuners as well!
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ