2010 WRX Advice

This is a discussion on 2010 WRX Advice within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey whats people Im John, just wanted to introduce myself seeing this is for new members. I live in upstate ...

2010 WRX Advice

Hey whats people Im John, just wanted to introduce myself seeing this is for new members. I live in upstate NY, just moved here from cali, I recently bought a 2010 wrx (my 1st awd car) you think if i lowered it with some eibachs springs it'll still be good in the snow, or will i be plowing through it and get stuck alot lol. Also what about that clear bra stuff for the hood and bumper, anyone have it/worth it? thanks for any replies.
    Last edited by SpoolR; 10-13-2009 at 07:06 AM. Reason: grammer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    The clear bra is a nice addition but from my understanding the factory clear bras don't stand the test of time when pummeled.

As for lowered WRX + snow, you can get them "high centered." That's experience speaking. Myself along with another un-named member have successfully buried in a small amount of packed snow during some snow drifting shenanigans. In practical applications I wouldn't be worried. If the snow is deep enough and packed that 1-2 inches won't help you.

Hope that helps.

-AJ
    -AJ | Hawk-Eye Alliance #55 | Stink-Eye Mob #1
    NASIOC - Narcissistic, Arrogant, Self Involved, Oligarchy of Cryptorchidisms

2011 Chevy Camaro SS RS Package & 2011 Honda Pilot
    Used to have: Protune Stage 2 2010 Subaru WRX
    Used to have: Stage 4 2006 Subaru WRX

Add me to Facebook