New to the site

This is a discussion on New to the site within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone. Just picked up an '02 WRX last night and thougth I could uses some information about these cars. ...

New to the site

Hey everyone.
    Just picked up an '02 WRX last night and thougth I could uses some information about these cars. New to the turbo world, but not new at all to cars. I also have a '94 Pontiac Trans Am that is undergoing some new modifications at the moment.
    Not looking to do much to the WRX, mainly bought it for a DD, so maybe a few things just to open it up at little bit. It already has the K&N Intake, so that's a bonus.
    The engine was rebuilt about 2k miles ago (spun bearing), it also took out the turbo so it has a new short block, rebuilt heads and a new turbo (all stock specs).

I'm sure in a few months those thoughts may change, we all know how hard it is to keep something stock when there is a lot of potential to open it up....

Thanks everyone, I'm sure I'll learn a lot here.

-Jeremy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well welcome to our world my friend! I hope you grow to love your WRX jsut like every one else here does! Wonderful cars, full of amazing potential!