New subaru owner!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New subaru owner! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys i just picked up a 2009 Wrx, its black premium, fully loaded. i Sold my 2003 nissan 350z ...

New subaru owner!

Hey guys i just picked up a 2009 Wrx, its black premium, fully loaded. i Sold my 2003 nissan 350z for it. Im 19 so this is a pretty big jump for me.
    With the rough chicago winters i needed a car that was fun,sporty, and great in snow. the 2009 rex was the only choice! ill get pics up sometime this week.
    thanks for looking!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow 19 and you've already had a 350Z and now a new WRX, nice
    Welcome to the club
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

haha thanks man, just for the record, i work hard for everything i have. Bring on the snow!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Club!

Quote Originally Posted by ZACK777 View Post
    Wow 19 and you've already had a 350Z and now a new WRX
    Dayum ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.