some Pics finally
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on some Pics finally within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here is my 09. I just had my windows tinted so I took some pics. I am also thinking of ...

some Pics finally

Here is my 09. I just had my windows tinted so I took some pics. I am also thinking of going with the cheap Tsudo exhaust any thoughts? I like the way it sounds and it is cheap plus its a 3 inch. The Magnaflow would be my next choice but it is 2.5 inches.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wrx 108.JPG   wrx 105.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice car! Welcome aboard!!! Consider joining the following:

08+ Impreza Owners Gallery

and of course.......

Stink-eye mob
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Car looks good! What percentages did you have the windows tinted? I was considering getting 50% all the way around.
    - Stink-Eye Mob #007 -

2009 WRX Sedan

I did 35% all around that is legal here in GA. The guy did a great job. What about the tsudo exhaust I mentioned any thoughts?

Looks Good!!

Congrats and welcome to the club.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    What's wrong with 2.5" exhaust?

2.5 maybe fine, that is why I am asking 3 inch or 2.5. If not going crazy hp 2.5 should be ok right any input on the magnaflow?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Magnaflows traditionally sound pretty good. TurboXS even uses (or at least used to use) their mufflers for their standard style exhausts.

I make more power than most people do with their Imprezas and I'm still using a 2.5" exhaust.

looks good!
    at least now I have something to gauge on for tinting.
    mine is silver as well. and was thinking of 35%.

Yeah the 35% looks good I will try to get some pics when the sun is out all rain right now. I just found a Turboxs exhaust and think that is the way I am going. It sounds great and ggod price Thanks for the advice.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.