Just snagged a 2010 5dr

This is a discussion on Just snagged a 2010 5dr within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all! I'm Shawn and freshly into wrx ownership so I figured I'd pop on here and introduce myself. I'm ...

Just snagged a 2010 5dr

Hey all!

I'm Shawn and freshly into wrx ownership so I figured I'd pop on here and introduce myself. I'm no stranger to turbo cars but new to the wrx so I'll probably lurk for a while n check things out See what you guys have been up to with your cars and how things generally roll within the community. Pics of new ride below, catch ya round the net!

OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wlc onboard.... NICE RIDE.... how much did u paid for that hot baby...................

with the gap in my trade, ttl and all that crap It came out to around 27k. Not too bad methinks.. been wanting one since 02 and now could afford one, so I went for it. Sold off my worked merkur to pull off the down payment and traded my 07 corolla (fun but gutless).. now down to one car thats fun and has enough snot to keep me from getting bored lol
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

whats up man I just bought a 2010 5 dr as well, silver. Nice car!

Thanks man! yeah I'm having a ball with it. I rolled it off the lot friday with 61mi on it.. and now she's somewhere in the mid 300mi range I've been just lookin for any excuse to drive it.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I Support ClubWRX
    The 5dr is a smart choice. Enjoy the forum.
    SD
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Nice choice! Welcome to the forums and check the links in my sig!

Mmmmm DGM!

It's actually OB.

Nice WRX and Hello neighbor...I'm over here in Richmond area.
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

Welcome to the Club

This is my first black car and I am finding how hard it is to keep clean. But I still love it!!!!

congrats man! looks exactly like my 09 i just picked uo. Theres somthing so satisfying about having a car with practically no miles on it! got mine with 24.

enjoy the car!

Yeah I bought my 09 about a month ago and it had 40 miles on it. I am so happy with the car and am loving it right now. My motorcycles are feeling unwanted. I am well past break in. Nice car you have to love black I have had two black cars went with silver on the WRX

There's also something greatly satisfying in having a quick car that I dont constantly have to mess with compared to the merkur.. this thing ROCKS! Even though I was making alot more power out of the xr4ti the scoobie is just so much more fun.

I have yet to have the delivery detail done because I picked it up late in the day..but I'm seeing that this car will def be a little bit of a chore to keep perfectly clean.. ehh.. lol... I've never been too sucked up in keeping a car perfect, usually it only stays that way if it doesn't leave the garage. I love to drive this car too much to keep it boxed up

Thanks for the welcomes and kinds words! I can see already (been lurking as a non member for a few weeks) that this is a group very dedicated to the car and social atmosphere

its good to be here
    Last edited by mangostick; 10-12-2009 at 03:13 PM.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!