just rolled off the lot... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on just rolled off the lot... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by foxfire I've seen people love and hate the armrest extender. I personally can't live without it... but ...

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire View Post
    I've seen people love and hate the armrest extender. I personally can't live without it... but I know other people hit their arm on it when they shift. I'm 6'1" and have no problems with this. It is also a very simple installation.

If you are interested in clearbra, VentureShield is the best and has a lifetime warranty.

Yeah I have that problem ^^^^

I have it and cant use it because my arm hits it while shifting lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 09 ScoobyDoo View Post
    Does anyone else know much about this added subwoofer that goes under the seat? Is there already wiring pulled for it? If not I am assuming there is a spot for the sub wire already on the back of the stock radio. From what I can find online it cost about $315. Not sure if that is worth it to me. With heated seat do you think that could cause any conflicts?
    I have the subwoofer in my 09 prem 5dr. I will be honest...whenever I test drove the cars I didn't really worry about the sound system so I'm not sure it does a lot. It does fit right under the driver seat and I don't think it will conflict w/ the heated seats (as i have those too). However....is $300 worth it for a little tiny woofer? I wouldn't of had mine installed but it was on the car and I drove to NJ to get it b/c MD didn't have a single 09 premium 5dr. I think it does add a little extra volume though.

Welcome to the family!
    2009 WRX 5 door White - "wht out"
    1998 VW Passat 1.8T Black - blown engine
    1988 Porsche 944 Black - sold
    1999 Honda CBR 600 - sold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.