2009 wrx

This is a discussion on 2009 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone! I just moved here from Oklahoma and I bought my first subaru back in June. It is a ...

Thumbs up 2009 wrx

Hey everyone!
    I just moved here from Oklahoma and I bought my first subaru back in June. It is a 09 WRX 5 door. I love it. But I want to add a few mods. Does anyone have a shop in town they recommend I go talk to or is anyone interested in helping me add a few things? I would like to get into autocrossing my car so I want to do suspension and fun stuff like that. I know I want to add a downpipe and some exhaust but I dont know CO emissions laws. Okla didn't have any so I put a full exhaust on my 4runner (yes, headers and all) its silly but that is what I am all about. making my car silly fast and fun to look at! Hopefully some of the older dudes can help a noob sistah out!

Fanks!
    Whitt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum! Great choice! I don't think I've seen a black one yet! Have any better pictures?

You might want to take a read through this, a lot of suspension talk is done.

Big Sky Project Hatch

You should check the link in my signature, were trying to bring the 08+ community a little closer, member by member.

yeah I have a few more pics. Let me put them up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0390.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	85548

Name:	IMG_0391.jpg 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	85549

Name:	IMG_0393.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	85550

Name:	IMG_0062.jpg 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	85551

Name:	SDC10052.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	174.5 KB 
ID:	85552

Welcome!
    When I lived they gave me flak about my Jeep Cherokee with a flowmaster. You have access to some great dirt roads right there in the foothills in Ft Collins, I'd just enjoy those with the power you have already- The black looks good! I have to recommend the upper and lower chassis braces,
    short shift kit (you don't have to go SPT for that one- Kartboy makes a good one) and SPT muffler (you can say it's OEM)- SPT stuff will retain factory warranty- and they really did make a difference!