2009 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2009 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone! I just moved here from Oklahoma and I bought my first subaru back in June. It is a ...

Thumbs up 2009 wrx

Hey everyone!
    I just moved here from Oklahoma and I bought my first subaru back in June. It is a 09 WRX 5 door. I love it. But I want to add a few mods. Does anyone have a shop in town they recommend I go talk to or is anyone interested in helping me add a few things? I would like to get into autocrossing my car so I want to do suspension and fun stuff like that. I know I want to add a downpipe and some exhaust but I dont know CO emissions laws. Okla didn't have any so I put a full exhaust on my 4runner (yes, headers and all) its silly but that is what I am all about. making my car silly fast and fun to look at! Hopefully some of the older dudes can help a noob sistah out!

Fanks!
    Whitt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum! Great choice! I don't think I've seen a black one yet! Have any better pictures?

You might want to take a read through this, a lot of suspension talk is done.

Big Sky Project Hatch

You should check the link in my signature, were trying to bring the 08+ community a little closer, member by member.

yeah I have a few more pics. Let me put them up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0390.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	85548

Name:	IMG_0391.jpg 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	85549

Name:	IMG_0393.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	85550

Name:	IMG_0062.jpg 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	85551

Name:	SDC10052.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	174.5 KB 
ID:	85552

Welcome!
    When I lived they gave me flak about my Jeep Cherokee with a flowmaster. You have access to some great dirt roads right there in the foothills in Ft Collins, I'd just enjoy those with the power you have already- The black looks good! I have to recommend the upper and lower chassis braces,
    short shift kit (you don't have to go SPT for that one- Kartboy makes a good one) and SPT muffler (you can say it's OEM)- SPT stuff will retain factory warranty- and they really did make a difference!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.