first subie ever

This is a discussion on first subie ever within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey jus got on the site...still learning how this the site works(first forum ive been on too). just bought my ...

first subie ever

hey jus got on the site...still learning how this the site works(first forum ive been on too). just bought my first wrx ever. 09 wrx sedan....im hooked....just put on over 2700 miles in the first 3 weeks lol. i love it. any tips and tricks are very welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

there it is... your very own thread. Welcome, and congrats on the rex. the 09's are great cars. do you plan on doing any modding?
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

definately....just got the sport mesh grill. Performance wise tho not too sure yet....im really considering lowering the ride height to fill in the wheel well gaps(the've been bothering the hell out of me) and im most likely gonna go for the spt exhaust

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! Make your first mod the seat belt alarm hack. Lord that's annoying.

Cheers,
    AJ
    -AJ | Hawk-Eye Alliance #55 | Stink-Eye Mob #1
    NASIOC - Narcissistic, Arrogant, Self Involved, Oligarchy of Cryptorchidisms

2011 Chevy Camaro SS RS Package & 2011 Honda Pilot
    Used to have: Protune Stage 2 2010 Subaru WRX
    Used to have: Stage 4 2006 Subaru WRX

Add me to Facebook

2700 miles in 3 weeks

Wow, I've had the car for two weeks and still have to some break in miles left....
    Enjoy the car. The car will definitely pull stronger than mine since you've uncorked it quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx-in-effect View Post
    definately....just got the sport mesh grill. Performance wise tho not too sure yet....im really considering lowering the ride height to fill in the wheel well gaps(the've been bothering the hell out of me) and im most likely gonna go for the spt exhaust
    be careful with the springs or coilovers you get there are a lot of ways to go wrong there, but i kno what you mean about the wheel gap. plus it helps the handling which is always nice on those on and off ramps . but the spt exhaust is a good idea, keep the warranty and everything so thats nice.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Welcome and enjoy you car!
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club