new 08 wrx owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on new 08 wrx owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up guys, after driving Honda's my whole life i finally have upgraded myself to a awd turbo sex machine. ...

new 08 wrx owner

Whats up guys, after driving Honda's my whole life i finally have upgraded myself to a awd turbo sex machine. At first I had my hopes set on a new Sti, unfortunately the insurance on those bad boys are sky high soo i then decided on a wrx.. I wanted a 09 but still the price was a little too high. After a couple of days of searching i found a gorgeous blue 08 wrx with 10k miles with the premium package. After a couple of weeks of research i decided I wanted to upgrade my baby to stage 2. So I gave my good friend josh a call from import image racing and he hooked it up with a invidia catless downpipe and a v2 cobb accessport. I am very pleased with the power gains. But now I have one problem...I need more!!!!!!!!!! lol my next upgrades will consist of some suspension work and a bigger turbo / fmin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00015.jpg   DSC00016.jpg   DSC00018.jpg   DSC00019.jpg   DSC00021.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.