New STi Owner - 1st Subie

This is a discussion on New STi Owner - 1st Subie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone. I had posted a week or so ago about a few possible car possibilities for me, went last ...

New STi Owner - 1st Subie

Hello everyone. I had posted a week or so ago about a few possible car possibilities for me, went last night to look at two of them, and left with one of them, LoL.
    Got it from Mastro Subaru in Tampa, it's Steel Gray Metallic, with gold wheels. I've been looking at them and saving for over a year or so, and it finally paid off. I've read several reviews of Mastro, and I felt confident it would be a good experience. It was for sure. Small dealership, crappy road to get there, but those were the only minor details that bugged me (not really the small dealership, mainly the road/construction). Anyways, to ensure the warranty I got with it doesn't get voided, I won't be doing much in the way of mods for a while, but I'm fine with that.
    Anyways, here's a couple pics of my new baby, haha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks good. Is that the one with 31K miles or 44K miles? What did you end up paying for it out the door?
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

Sexy STI,

Welcome to the club
    Stage Eleventy

"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame."

Looks great man, they never get old...
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

It's the one with 44k miles. They had a black '07 also, silver wheels, but price was too high, and I really like the SGM color, more so than the black.
    Walked out the door for a bit over $25k, with their financing that was way better than I had walking in. Price included everything: car, tax, tag, title (I have a truck but did not trade it in), ext. warranty, 2 bottles of touch up paint that they owe me for 2 minor dings I wanna touch up. Didn't even have to touch the money I had in the bank, which is nice, it's going to go towards an alarm, and probably tires within a year. It has some very nice tires on it now (Potenza RE-01 R I believe), but treadwear on them is horrible. Their only 8k miles old so far and look fine, but I have a brother in law who said not to expect them to last more than a year from now, if that.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and enjoy that baby.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red