04 STi... just couldn't resist
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 STi... just couldn't resist within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I thought I had outgrown tuner cars, but that little voice is just so loud. Needless to say... I intended ...

04 STi... just couldn't resist

I thought I had outgrown tuner cars, but that little voice is just so loud. Needless to say... I intended to buy a "point A-to-B" vehicle, yet somehow I ended up with an 04 WRCB STi. Life is sweet...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SubSmurfTi View Post
    I thought I had outgrown tuner cars, but that little voice is just so loud. Needless to say... I intended to buy a "point A-to-B" vehicle, yet somehow I ended up with an 04 WRCB STi. Life is sweet...
    Congradultions and welcome to the fraternity of STi brother!.
    Defi Imperial Boost Guage,Tim Bailey Tuned,Cobb catted DP, Borla CBE, GT Spec 4 point H brace. 18x8.5 Enkei PF01s, Kartboy Engine Pitch Stopper. Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings. Rallitek 25mm FSB, Rallitek 22mm RSB, Rallitek HD endlinks.
    "Can you imagine the eThug power you'll be able to wield as you type messages of death to JDM hating domestic car enthusiasts?"-TiC

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly'n Brian View Post
    welcome to the fraternity of STi brother!.
    or sorority!

welcome to the club

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

You know what, I'm older than most I see driving WRX's or STI's (except for the new STI's, see a suprising amount of 50+ people in those). But I'm still young, I can say I'm 34 for another week

A colleague (mid 60's) drives a G35S 6MT, his best advice to me was saying to buy a fast car, "I always regretted not buying that mustang when I was younger."
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Congrats! 04 is my favorite year for the sti, enjoy.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by mudferret View Post
    You know what, I'm older than most I see driving WRX's or STI's (except for the new STI's, see a suprising amount of 50+ people in those). But I'm still young, I can say I'm 34 for another week

A colleague (mid 60's) drives a G35S 6MT, his best advice to me was saying to buy a fast car, "I always regretted not buying that mustang when I was younger."
    34 - you're just a young lad. Welcome to the WRX/STI gang. True... it's definitely not just a fraternity.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Buck View Post
    Congrats! 04 is my favorite year for the sti, enjoy.
    'O4 (2005) is my favorite year as well. I like the front fascia the best.

Quote Originally Posted by wylie08 View Post
    'O4 (2005) is my favorite year as well. I like the front fascia the best.
    i like the interior of the 04's more, 05 just isn't my cup of tea. favorite exterior tho too.

34 - you're just a young lad. Welcome to the WRX/STI gang. True... it's definitely not just a fraternity.
    Not to offend but... I can't stand frat boys; i hope its not a frat.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

True, a few centuries ago I would've been one step away from death, now 70 is the new 40. Found it odd when my boss (55'ish) said I wasn't a spring chicken anymore

As far as frats, I'll take part in the drinking games, but that's it
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Quote Originally Posted by SubSmurfTi View Post

Every post you make without posting pictures is just Fail.

Pics!! We demand pics.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Buck View Post
    i like the interior of the 04's more, 05 just isn't my cup of tea. favorite exterior tho too.

Not to offend but... I can't stand frat boys; i hope its not a frat.
    I can't recall the difference between the interiors. But I like the exterior of the '04 all around - headlamps, tails...

Nah I don't think anyone would think you're offending, this is nothing like a frat.... speaking as a gal.... I wouldn't be interested in visiting the forum if it was - frat-like.

give us pics!

and congrats on the purchase
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

It needs some elbow grease before I break out the camera. I can tell you, it's blue and completely stock. After years of maintaining black paint, I needed a break and some color in my life.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby3 View Post
    give us pics!

and congrats on the purchase

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.