New, looking for information

This is a discussion on New, looking for information within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, thought I'd create a profile while I'm searching around. My girl wants to upgrade from her 1998 Honda ...

New, looking for information

Hey guys, thought I'd create a profile while I'm searching around.

My girl wants to upgrade from her 1998 Honda Prelude SH to a 00-07 WRX, so it's my job to find her the right one.

We're looking for stock, or near stock, it will be her DD and used for spirited weekend driving, her mods will probably be kept to a minimum as she isn't that into tuning.

Been looking around the forums trying to find out which years/engines/trans/trims to avoid and which ones are the good ones.

Any personal incite would be beneficial, and pointing me toward any useful threads would also be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It all depends on the price you are willing to spend as to what year you get...

I love my 06 wrx...it has the 2.5l, and the bigger brakes and the bigger wheels....you are going to get so many different opinions though that it might become more confusing to you...any WRX is a great investment as long as you find one that is still stock and well taken care of!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

New & Used Cars for Sale, Auto Dealers, Car Reviews and Car Finance Advice

you can research the different years and check out the prices you should pay for used ones...
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide