New guy from Kennesaw/Marietta GA

This is a discussion on New guy from Kennesaw/Marietta GA within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, im also a member or wrxatlanta.com. I sadly am not a owner yet, but am doing research and ...

New guy from Kennesaw/Marietta GA

Hey guys, im also a member or wrxatlanta.com. I sadly am not a owner yet, but am doing research and learning as much as I can about the 04-05 STi. I currently own a 2004 Silverado with way too many mods to list on it. I am a die hard STi fan and ever since i was 14 and played need for speed I wanted one. So cheers to you wrx/sti owners and I look forward to being taken under the friendly Subaru wing. I'm sure ill be on here all day long in-between classes and what not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome, there is much to learn so your time here is well spent. the 04-05 sti, is a great choice, they take very well to mods and tuning. just post any questions you have and the brains of clubdub will do what they can. good luck with your purchase.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    Wrxatlanta is a good site. I'm actually North of Atlanta in the Cumming/Dawsonville area.

You may want to explore the links in my signature.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links: