Just Bought a WRX and Just Joined the FORUM

This is a discussion on Just Bought a WRX and Just Joined the FORUM within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys I recently bought a Blue 2009 WRX sedan so I decided to join the forum to meet fellow ...

Just Bought a WRX and Just Joined the FORUM

Hey guys I recently bought a Blue 2009 WRX sedan so I decided to join the forum to meet fellow Scooby owners and get help. Anyways. Here's some pics I took recently =)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ooooo shinny and new! Welcome!
    -Stink-Eye Mob #13 -

2008 WRBlue WRX (sold)
    2013 ISM WRX 5dr

Hey man - Car looks good. I just joined too and am in the market for a wrx. I noticed you were from MD - Do you mind me asking where you got it from? I am doing a bunch of searching...trying to find the best deal. Man....the more and more I see that blue...the more and more I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by brbauer View Post
    Hey man - Car looks good. I just joined too and am in the market for a wrx. I noticed you were from MD - Do you mind me asking where you got it from? I am doing a bunch of searching...trying to find the best deal. Man....the more and more I see that blue...the more and more I like it!
    I got it from Mile One Subaru in Silver Spring. I got it for 23,700 before tax and stuff. I traded my 04 G35 for it. But yeah I love the blue, the only other color i'd get is pearl white

Sexy! I like it!! Welcome!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome to the Club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Vietkaze View Post
    I got it from Mile One Subaru in Silver Spring. I got it for 23,700 before tax and stuff. I traded my 04 G35 for it. But yeah I love the blue, the only other color i'd get is pearl white
    Man...awesome price! does she have anything on her (wheel locks, auto dimming mirror, etc)? Thanks for the info - I'm going to test drive a premium at Heritage Subaru in Ownings Mills....he said he could do $25,800. I'd need that to come down about 600-800 more I think.

Man...awesome price! does she have anything on her (wheel locks, auto dimming mirror, etc)? Thanks for the info - I'm going to test drive a premium at Heritage Subaru in Ownings Mills....he said he could do $25,800. I'd need that to come down about 600-800 more I think.
    i love the premiums. when i was in hs my teacher had one and he let me drive it... nice car. dont find many of em.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Welcome Vietkaze, your car looks amazing, i also love the blue. Great pics as well if your into that check out the photog section

here --> Photography and Photoshop - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums

enjoy your wrx
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by The_Buck View Post
    Welcome Vietkaze, your car looks amazing, i also love the blue. Great pics as well if your into that check out the photog section

here --> Photography and Photoshop - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums

enjoy your wrx
    Oh thanks for the info. I'll definitely be posting up in there.

Um its the basic but it does have wheel locks, the aero kit, and fog lights so i think i landed a pretty good deal =]
    2009 WRX sedan

Car looks great man! WRB FTW!!
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.

Congrats!! love the sedans!!!

I really wish I would have opted for the fog lights...

Nice Color choice... I like the white but it reminds me to much of that BMW pearl for my taste. Blue has always been a nice color on the wrx's though... Kinda hard to go wrong with any of the colors I think, they all look sexy
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

Welcome to the club...nice car, what have you named her?
    <-----#1 Fanboi
    Stink-Eye-Mob #19
    ECU cracked by RomRaider