Possibly new member to the family. Coming from S4 , Rx8, to possibly a Rex. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Possibly new member to the family. Coming from S4 , Rx8, to possibly a Rex. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Looks like option 2 and 3 are gone heh. Guess I wasnt quick enough. Oh well I'm gonna turn the ...

Looks like option 2 and 3 are gone heh. Guess I wasnt quick enough. Oh well I'm gonna turn the other cheek and say if it wasnt meant to be it wasnt meant to be. Hopefully find an 09 around here, so far no luck

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well hopefully this week when I hit the dealer, and if I get a good trade in on my current car, I'll have a White 10 Wrx ordered for me Just keeping everyone updated! Wish me luck.

well, from what i have been hearing, many people seem to like the 09's much more than the 08's, not just because of the added power but the whole car feels better. i would say try and find a nice 09 you like. just my 2 cents. i personally like the 09 hatch in black with the dark gray wheels. i sat in one at the local dealership, and wow. i fell in love.
    2006 Aspen White WRX STI (320whp/390wtq - Molested by Drunkmann Tuning)

im gonna agree, getting that 09 would be a good idea, i mean your not making a bad decision with the 10, but the 09 almost the same thing and you still get the added power from the 08-09 step. Plus its cheaper... but i guess money matters to me, if you have it to blow then by all means go nuts.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

Well the thing is, there are NO 09 hatch's in my area except brand new ones. At the price of a brand new 09, its about the same price as the 10. I went to a dealer yesterday to check out an 08, and it was priced at 25. At that price I could get a brand new 10, so tomorrow if all goes well, I'll have a White 10 ordered for me. I would have liked the 0% financing, but no luck finding any 09's around. Cant wait for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Alano View Post
    Well the thing is, there are NO 09 hatch's in my area except brand new ones. At the price of a brand new 09, its about the same price as the 10. I went to a dealer yesterday to check out an 08, and it was priced at 25. At that price I could get a brand new 10, so tomorrow if all goes well, I'll have a White 10 ordered for me. I would have liked the 0% financing, but no luck finding any 09's around. Cant wait for tomorrow.
    very understandable. even better that you get a newer one. good luck, let us kno how it all goes.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.