New Owner of WRX 2009 5 Door !

This is a discussion on New Owner of WRX 2009 5 Door ! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, I am from Van Nuys, CA and a new owner of Black Subaru WRX 2009. Just picked it up ...

New Owner of WRX 2009 5 Door !

Hi, I am from Van Nuys, CA and a new owner of Black Subaru WRX 2009. Just picked it up yesterday and love it so far. I am very interested in exterior mods such as body kits and neon lights... Also interested in slight engine modification...

I really want to change the headlight to Ultra white xenon. Hate the amber headlight .. any suggestions where to look for ?

Also want to change the tail light to red ? Dont really like the transparent color...

black tinted windows would be nice too..

This is my first car I would modify... So dont know much about all this stuff... Will be looking forward to learn from this forum !!
    Subaru WRX 2009 - Black
    STI Short Throw Shift 5 M/T

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hello

Pics or it never even happened!!!!!

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Welcome!
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

Quote Originally Posted by lazybones18 View Post
    Hi, I am from Van Nuys, CA and a new owner of Black Subaru WRX 2009. Just picked it up yesterday and love it so far. I am very interested in exterior mods such as body kits and neon lights... Also interested in slight engine modification...

I really want to change the headlight to Ultra white xenon. Hate the amber headlight .. any suggestions where to look for ?

Also want to change the tail light to red ? Dont really like the transparent color...

black tinted windows would be nice too..

This is my first car I would modify... So dont know much about all this stuff... Will be looking forward to learn from this forum !!
    Congrats- i love my 09 too...awesome car. everyone has their own style-so go for the mods you want- but in my opinion- the tint makes sense, but for everything else you should spend the money on performance upgrades...ie: cat-back, suspension, etc..the factory taillights are way better then any chintzy red decals i've seen..

Welcome and congrats on the 09.

Not a fan of bodykits or neons but it's your car so knock yoursef out.

For the tailights: i believe either on this site or nasioc.com there is a thread where a guy shows how to paint your tails with the red krylon stained glass spray. Looks really good.
    Bugeye Mafia #231 - 2002 WRB - sold Dec 31, 2009
    -Stink-Eye Mob- #173 - 2008 SWP - Returned to TD04 Stage 2 in Jan 2012
    Frmr Blobeye Syndicate #173 - 2005 CGM -sold Sept 15, 2008. I miss my STi
    Proud owner of 99 RS coupe with EJ205 engine and tranny swap.