New 09 WRX owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New 09 WRX owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all. Just bought a new Wrx. From SW Missouri. Don't see many wrx's around here. But I know you're ...

New 09 WRX owner

Hey all. Just bought a new Wrx. From SW Missouri. Don't see many wrx's around here. But I know you're out there!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

CONGRATS ON THE NEW ADDITION!!

Ya know when I first got mine I didnt see many either... Im starting to see them more and more though... The 08's were never very popular but now the 09's are popping up all over here now...

Our WRX's blend in to traffic... especially 4 doors... AND ESPECIALLY when your watching em in oncoming traffic.. thats one of the reasons i love em... avoid that unwanted street race attention... Although now people are starting to learn the body style... Just gotta keep your eye peeled.
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.