My new 08 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My new 08 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Crb03 Very nice, congrats on the corolla. Yeah like we haven't heard that before......

Quote Originally Posted by Crb03 View Post
    Very nice, congrats on the corolla.
    Yeah like we haven't heard that before...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by catsfan222 View Post
    Just recently picked up a beautiful Blue Mica 08 WRX 4-door. Going from a Dodge Magnum to this is indescribably exciting. Who needs that much cargo space anyway? I am never buying American again... The car was a demo with 1300 miles, the premium package and Nav. Projected Future upgrades include 1) K&N Intake, 2) new exhaust, 3) tinted windows. Maybe some suspension mods, but I am really happy with this car right out of the box (I don't feel like it needs anything right away!). I wish the car had bluetooth though (driving stick is hard... talking while driving stick is impossible for me). Looking forward to many years of posting
    kickass

Suspention on the 08

Hey i have a 2008 wrx hatch..i was seeing what i can do suspension wise for the cheapest price. I have done the cobb tunning exaust and intake, and what a difference(1/4 in 14.3!) but the corners are a little scetchy, has alot of roll. what should i do first?

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    full turboback exhaust (catback + downpipe) and some form of engine management = stage 2

explore the sticky on the top of the engine performance thread
    (Engine Performance FAQ [[[READ ME]]])

and this:
    Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

to get some good info & answer any other ?'s you might have
    Oh, OK. That makes sense. I'll have to work toward that. Maybe next summer.
    -Stink-Eye Mob #999-

2008 WRB WRX, Rally Armor Mud-flaps, ERZ Catless 3" exhaust, Tsudo DP, COBB AP (Stage 2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12