What to do...

This is a discussion on What to do... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i've been looking around for the past month or two for an 09 wrx, I got a call from ...

What to do...

So i've been looking around for the past month or two for an 09 wrx, I got a call from my local dealer yesterday saying they have a wrx they can get shipped from jersey. Its an '09 White for $25,400. I've also been thinking of waiting for the '10s since they're getting closer to being released. I just feel the price for the wrx should probably be a bit lower. Any thoughts or advice?!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    are they charging you extra to ship it? go to the website or call the dealer where the car is in new jersey and ask how much they want for it. it might be cheaper just to drive there (assuming you're in NY)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

The shipping is included in the price, I may go down to jersey (yep im in ny) if i dont like the outcome when i meet with the dealer for this wrx again friday. I was thinking i could probably get him to throw in a short shifter or a boost gauge maybe.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ask what the build date of the car is, and avoid a car within the range of build dates with engine failure problems - see other threads.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Yeah i read about that too, ive actually been on these forums for the past month reading like a mad man. Definitley learned a lot here, thats also on my list of questions for the salesman friday. I was actually shocked that my salesman was very knowledgeable about the car unlike other dealers i've visted.