Just picked this up!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

This is a discussion on Just picked this up!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That is a WRX front bumper. Not an STi front bumper.. But thats ok Welcome and goodluck!...

  1. #16
    Toboggan T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Your Mommas
    Posts
    25,514
    I Support ClubWRX
    That is a WRX front bumper. Not an STi front bumper.. But thats ok

    Welcome and goodluck!


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    DUB
    DUB is offline
    Registered User DUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SLT, CA
    Posts
    3,176
    wut?

  4. #18
    Registered User wrx0131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    For the longest time, I've been wondering whether I have a short shifter and I've been lazy to open it up and look, but looking at his picture, I have one. Tnx.
    No you dont.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

    2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

  5. #19
    Toboggan T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Your Mommas
    Posts
    25,514
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    wut?
    He is right.. I promise.


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  6. #20

    Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

    WRXie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,044
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx0131 View Post
    No you dont.
    What?
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze


    Bugeye Mafia #216

    High Mileage Club

  7. #21
    Registered User wrx0131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    What?
    What what?
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

    2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

  8. #22

    Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

    WRXie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,044
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx0131 View Post
    What what?
    You're saying I don't have one?
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze


    Bugeye Mafia #216

    High Mileage Club

  9. #23
    DUB
    DUB is offline
    Registered User DUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SLT, CA
    Posts
    3,176
    Wow, the last 5 posts need to be deleted. I have no idea what's going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    For the longest time, I've been wondering whether I have a short shifter and I've been lazy to open it up and look, but looking at his picture, I have one. Tnx.
    I was saying wut to this. How did those pictures tell you that you have a short shifter in your car?

  10. #24
    Registered User wrx0131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    You're saying I don't have one?
    Yup

    Pics or ban
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

    2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

  11. #25

    Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

    WRXie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,044
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    I was saying wut to this. How did those pictures tell you that you have a short shifter in your car?
    Oh. I have no pics with me and I don't have the car with me. But my shifter looks verry different from what he's showing. And I've driven other cars with a short shifter, so I've been thinking that. I might still be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've got one.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze


    Bugeye Mafia #216

    High Mileage Club

  12. #26
    Registered User wrx0131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    1,382
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    Oh. I have no pics with me and I don't have the car with me. But my shifter looks verry different from what he's showing. And I've driven other cars with a short shifter, so I've been thinking that. I might still be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've got one.
    Nah, you dont.

    You have the stock wrx shifter.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

    2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

  13. #27
    DUB
    DUB is offline
    Registered User DUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SLT, CA
    Posts
    3,176
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    Oh. I have no pics with me and I don't have the car with me. But my shifter looks verry different from what he's showing. And I've driven other cars with a short shifter, so I've been thinking that. I might still be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've got one.
    You can tell by just unscrewing the shift knob. If it's gold underneath you have the factory installed STi short shift kit.

    Unless it's aftermarket, in which case I haven't helped at all.

  14. #28

    Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

    WRXie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,044
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    You can tell by just unscrewing the shift knob. If it's gold underneath you have the factory installed STi short shift kit.

    Unless it's aftermarket, in which case I haven't helped at all.
    I hadn't heard about that. I was told to lift up the booth and stuff and I'm just too lazy to do that. I should, maybe have her back tomorrow and I'll try to check then.
    Last edited by WRXie; 08-18-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: spell check
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze


    Bugeye Mafia #216

    High Mileage Club

  15. #29
    Registered User Pactin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    You can tell by just unscrewing the shift knob. If it's gold underneath you have the factory installed STi short shift kit.

    Unless it's aftermarket, in which case I haven't helped at all.
    do you know if this applies to later years as well?
    --Justin

    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  16. #30
    DUB
    DUB is offline
    Registered User DUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SLT, CA
    Posts
    3,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Pactin View Post
    do you know if this applies to later years as well?
    No, I don't know for sure. But I would guess yes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •