First Engine Mod to a 2009 STi (some questions)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on First Engine Mod to a 2009 STi (some questions) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, I went from a 2002 Impreza 2.5 RS to a 2009 Sti and now Im in love with my ...

First Engine Mod to a 2009 STi (some questions)

Well,

I went from a 2002 Impreza 2.5 RS to a 2009 Sti and now Im in love with my car. The only thing is I miss my exhaust sound and cant stand the quiet-ness of the stock sound. I've been doing some research and saw Tsudo CBE with DP for like $619, It looks like a good deal, but does anyone know if the power gains are real just bolt on and no ecu tuning. Now If I did buy this am I just wasting money? or will I get performance from it? Really I guess a good question is for my first mod on this car what should I start with performance wise?

Also, not looking for something that is going to set CEL's or Void Warranties.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by ImprezaRSTi; 08-15-2009 at 10:16 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    Read a few of these, then if you still have questions come back.

Unabomber's Manifesto - NASIOC

edit: oh, and welcome to the club

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.