*** Former Civic owner ***

This is a discussion on *** Former Civic owner *** within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, my name is Jay and I've been tuning imports for quite a while. I've always loved anything fast ...

Smile *** Former Civic owner ***

Hey all, my name is Jay and I've been tuning imports for quite a while. I've always loved anything fast and Japanese (insert female joke). I previously built a 1998 Civic hatchback that took about 4 years. I am part of the EK Squad who prides themselves on clean, well built and kept cars. I just purchased a 06 WRX for what I thought was a great deal. It was very well maintained and has some light mods done. It seems like a good platform to jump off from. I daily all my cars, so all future mods will have that in mind. I'm 34 and live in Las Vegas and hope to learn a few things on this forum about my new car after learning A LOT about Hondas over the last 8 years. I also love automotive photography so check out my sig and take a peek. Laters

Car: 2006 WRX

Motor:
    HKS Carbon Ti Exhaust
    Blitz DCII turbo timer

Exterior:
    18x9.0 Rota G-Force
    255/35/18 Dunlop Direzza Z1
    05 STI Trunk
    Replica V-Limited Front Lip
    Seibon Vortex Generator
    Cusco Rear Subframe Brace
    STi Rear Diffuser
    Kaixen HID Kit 6000K
    Invisible bra

Suspension:
    Stance GR+Pro
    Whiteline Front/Rear Swaybars
    Kartboy Endlinks

Flickr | GD'er | Nikon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.

I always liked all the shades of silver or gray that Subaru offered.

Enjoy the site.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Welcome. Looks good.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    Welcome. Looks good.

thank you sir.
    Flickr | GD'er | Nikon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by just Touge View Post
    thank you sir.
    I believe she's a female. (from the name in the signature)

just Touge: great looking WRX.

do you know the size of the sways? (front & rear)

DUB
    Anytime the exterior mod list is longer than the engine and suspension mod list combined there needs to be a shift in priorities, IMO. Not passing judgment, just sayin'...

Anyway, your car does look great. Congrats on jumping ship to the good guys ....JK (kind of).

And welcome to the forum.

(how about some pics of the civic?)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    Anytime the exterior mod list is longer than the engine and suspension mod list combined there needs to be a shift in priorities, IMO. Not passing judgment, just sayin'...

Anyway, your car does look great. Congrats on jumping ship to the good guys ....JK (kind of).

Everyone has a list in their mind on what they want to do first to the car but with the OP he didn't add those mods. He said he just bought it that way (i don't know how that's "lightly" modded tho lol) it does look very good tho!

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club, Your WRX looks fantastic!
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

Quote Originally Posted by ITGUY123 View Post
    I believe she's a female. (from the name in the signature)

just Touge: great looking WRX.

do you know the size of the sways? (front & rear)
    Ahh, I'm a doucher. Sorry ma'am!

Pretty sure the sways are 24mm front and rear.

Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post

Yeah, as stated I bought it like that which I wanted so that I could mod the engine to my liking.

Last pic of the Civic before I sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by ITGUY123 View Post
    Everyone has a list in their mind on what they want to do first to the car but with the OP he didn't add those mods. He said he just bought it that way (i don't know how that's "lightly" modded tho lol) it does look very good tho!
    Your right and thank you.
    Flickr | GD'er | Nikon

Welcome! We have (almost) the same car! I used to be into Civics too, but I don't think I'll be going that route again after owning my WRX.

Quote Originally Posted by twizz View Post
    Welcome! We have (almost) the same car! I used to be into Civics too, but I don't think I'll be going that route again after owning my WRX.
    I love Hondas still, just didnt feel like doing another 4 year build and I like the HP of the Soob!
    Flickr | GD'er | Nikon

Quote Originally Posted by just Touge View Post
    I love Hondas still, just didnt feel like doing another 4 year build and I like the HP of the Soob!
    I'm loving it too! I drove my Civ for the first time in a week today, and I felt kinda... Blah. I decided to go ahead and sell it. I doubt I'll be satisfied with a Honda unless I mod the poo out of it, and, well, I'm kinda lazy haha. That and I need to sink money into things like buying a house and my career etc etc. I hate growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by twizz View Post
    I'm loving it too! I drove my Civ for the first time in a week today, and I felt kinda... Blah. I decided to go ahead and sell it. I doubt I'll be satisfied with a Honda unless I mod the poo out of it, and, well, I'm kinda lazy haha. That and I need to sink money into things like buying a house and my career etc etc. I hate growing up.
    Word.
    Flickr | GD'er | Nikon