Question??

This is a discussion on Question?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; can anyone help me with this? i have an 06 rex and it started missing on all 4 cylinders and ...

Question??

can anyone help me with this? i have an 06 rex and it started missing on all 4 cylinders and throwing the code for running lean.. what can cause something like this and how bad do you think the rings can be worn out from running lean?
    it has an Aps set up, 3.5 exhaust, cold air, fmic, sr55 turbo, and its running on stock modded injectors set at 850.. i started of by ordering new deatchwerks 850cc injectors.. if the injectors arent the prob, what are the other possibilities?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Were you tuned recently?

It's unlikely that it's injectors if all of them are throwing codes. Usually if it's an injector you're gonna throw codes for 2 cylinders on the same side of the motor.

yea i had just got tuned maybe like 3 weeks before it started missing at Camtuning..
    can a loose clamp on the inlet be a problem?? as i was taking of my manifold and i got to the inlet, i noticed the clamp had slid all the way off the inlet!