First Subaru, got some q's

This is a discussion on First Subaru, got some q's within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys. Been into cars ever since I could walk. Lookin to get a subie next and try to get ...

First Subaru, got some q's

Hey guys.

Been into cars ever since I could walk. Lookin to get a subie next and try to get into some racing even. I was thinking of buying a used 09 in about a year or so, but I want to get learning about them and involved in the STI world before I own one.

anyone have any thoughts/comments about buying a used 09 in a year or two or if they have any comments/leads into the STI racing world they'd be greatly appreciated! thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    hey. welcome

my advice for buying a used 09 in the future isnt going to differ from buying any other used subaru. make sure you research the car youre getting. look for one that is STOCK with low milage. one owner is preferred. checked the carfax, blah blah.

we have a great forum here for buying used subies:
    How to Buy a Used WRX or STI

Purchasing Tips

if worse comes to worse, when the time comes just post back here with a link to the for sale ad & we will give you our input

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.