Finally got a Subie!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Finally got a Subie! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I sold the 240 almost a month ago and I've been looking for a Subaru WRX. I looked at 7 ...

Finally got a Subie!

I sold the 240 almost a month ago and I've been looking for a Subaru WRX. I looked at 7 WRX's and this was the one. I've always wanted one since the turbo version was released. Well, I shall wait no longer. It is a 2007 WRX TR w/ 20K miles.

No plans for any power upgrades yet except for a Cobb AP V2. The previous owner already installed an Invidia catback exhaust which sounds great BTW. Factory sound system sucks. So, definitely will be upgrading the sound system in a couple of weeks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats man, great car!

I Support ClubWRX
    That looks to be in great shape and I always did like gray. Congrats.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

thanks guys! looks like I have alot of reading to do (plenty of stickies out there).

nice car...looks weird without a back spoiler though...r u gonna put one on?

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

It looks great. I agree, IMO, spoiler is better, but to each his own.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

true

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the 07 WRX!
    I agree the Silver is a beautiful color, Go Silver LOL!
    Also I agree with the spoiler, she would look fantasic one.
    2005 SPT WRX Wagon
    "Watch out boys, because girls love mods on a WRX too!"
    Blobeye Syndicate Member #009

yeah great car. congrats. i'd toss a spoiler on as well, but lots of ppl like wingless, so each to his/her own.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

I do agree some people like it with out the spoiler, but according to my knowledge, spoilers help with cornering?

Cool

yeah increase downforce and so forth. but i dont think it will help you much as far as daily driving, you need to be at quite high speeds for it to make a noticeable difference. its aesthetically pleasing
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

gotcha!
    thanx for clearing dat up.

Quote Originally Posted by Base9se View Post
    I sold the 240 almost a month ago and I've been looking for a Subaru WRX. I looked at 7 WRX's and this was the one. I've always wanted one since the turbo version was released. Well, I shall wait no longer. It is a 2007 WRX TR w/ 20K miles.

No plans for any power upgrades yet except for a Cobb AP V2. The previous owner already installed an Invidia catback exhaust which sounds great BTW. Factory sound system sucks. So, definitely will be upgrading the sound system in a couple of weeks.

Great choice on silver pig nose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF2340.jpg   DSCF2361.jpg  

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lano View Post
    nice car...looks weird without a back spoiler though...r u gonna put one on?
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXie View Post
    It looks great. I agree, IMO, spoiler is better, but to each his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi WRX View Post
    I agree with the spoiler, she would look fantasic one.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Buck View Post
    i'd toss a spoiler on as well.
    dont listen to any of them. wingless looks clean & sleek

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    dont listen to any of them. wingless looks clean & sleek
    on yours it looks clean and sleek. without the wing on his it looks like an impreza with a hood scoop... to the untrained eye. but hey if you dont want one, then no use spending money on one.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.