Hi from the UK. Please help....
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hi from the UK. Please help.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK i really need help in finding out what model impreza i looked at buying today. I'll tell you a ...

Hi from the UK. Please help....

OK i really need help in finding out what model impreza i looked at buying today. I'll tell you a bit about the car & things i've read on the internet which is why im so confussed.
    The car is a 1996 model in blue & i was told its a Colin McRae limited edition. The 'series mcrae' were made in 1995 & only 200 were made, this car has a badge on the back saying number 3** of 555 made?
    So i thought maybe its a 555 model but ive read that the '555' series had 1000 made even though it was called 555?
    Ive also read that in the UK 555 were released which would help explain it except that this is a import not UK model?
    I was told its a Type RA. It has a vent in the roof, aluminium bonnet etc but ive read that RA's don't have electic windows or air con which this car has?
    It has Colin McRae signature in the seats & a White round sticker on the boot about being World Champions.
    Is this a McRae special edition, a 555 v ltd edition or something completely different???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    hi and welcome , they could have added the electric windows and air con to make it more liveable so to speak.
    you have a link to the car ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.