Gonna Pick up my first Subaru

This is a discussion on Gonna Pick up my first Subaru within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was previously driving a 2004 Ford Mustang and well due to its lack of Weight to Power Ratio I ...

Gonna Pick up my first Subaru

I was previously driving a 2004 Ford Mustang and well due to its lack of Weight to Power Ratio I crashed it, it's being fixed now and I'm gonna sell it and pick up a WRX from 02-04 any advice like which MODs to pick up first or what?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I did not know you can crash due to "lack of power to weight ratio" But then again, I wasn't there.

Anyways, welcome and good luck on your subie hunt. You should read up well before buying as there are quite a few differences between the 02/03 yrs (bugeyes) and the 04/05's (blob eyes).
    --Justin

Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by Pactin View Post
    I did not know you can crash due to "lack of power to weight ratio" But then again, I wasn't there.

Anyways, welcome and good luck on your subie hunt. You should read up well before buying as there are quite a few differences between the 02/03 yrs (bugeyes) and the 04/05's (blob eyes).
    Too much power not enough weight in the back = fishtail dont like my car doing that too much so im gonna change it up

I know about the Bugeye/blobeye diff and im leaning more toward the Bugs i like em a bit better and its easier to find an '02/'03