Newbie Cant decide

This is a discussion on Newbie Cant decide within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So heres the deal, for the past year I have been getting into subarus and couldnt figure out which one ...

Red face Newbie Cant decide

So heres the deal, for the past year I have been getting into subarus and couldnt figure out which one to get until.......the 2009 wrx came out. I have fallen in love and want to get one but i also want a subaru outback for the cargo room it offers. I will be doing some car camping and was wondering if the 09 wrx has ample space for an air matress? On a side note is the tranny in the 09 wrx strong enough to handle the power?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My 09 hatch has plenty of room. The rear seats fold down flat so I can easily store all of our camping gear. What do you mean by "is the tranny strong enough" strong enough for what? towing?

Yes for towing

it is not recommended to tow with wrx's. but thats just what i hear unless its a hatch.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

well, you can tow with your Rex. depending on what your putting on the latch. it could put major stress to you trans. and /or wheels. do, please be adviced. make sure you have oil change to heavier weight oil before haul...
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

has anyone laid in the back of one?

Perhaps if you're planning on being homeless, you should look at a less expensive vehicle?
    Stink-Eye Mob #666

2009 WRX Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMongoose View Post
    Perhaps if you're planning on being homeless, you should look at a less expensive vehicle?
    or look into a wagon

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMongoose View Post
    Did you read CAR CAMPING or are you just a complete retard? Less expensive? That vehicle is cheap!!! 27,000 is not a bad price i was actually looking at a GTR but i would rather buy a house I have $68,000 saved so far

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by supremekizzle View Post
    Did you read CAR CAMPING or are you just a complete retard?
    welcome to the club.. but please try to refrain from personal insults. not really necessary.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by supremekizzle View Post
    Did you read CAR CAMPING or are you just a complete retard? Less expensive? That vehicle is cheap!!! 27,000 is not a bad price i was actually looking at a GTR but i would rather buy a house I have $68,000 saved so far
    we're not here to prove anything. you'll take some and dish some over time so yeah... again welcome to the club lol
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->