Former V-Dub Owner Now Entering the Subaru World!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Former V-Dub Owner Now Entering the Subaru World! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have owned my 98 Jetta VR6 for three years now and have loved it since the day I got ...

Former V-Dub Owner Now Entering the Subaru World!

I have owned my 98 Jetta VR6 for three years now and have loved it since the day I got it. However, I have gotten to the point where I cannot see myself dumping money into that car when I can upgrade to a new ride. After a bunch of looking around at various GTI's I decided to look for a WRX and low and behold I found the perfect car that I am going to be getting come Saturday afternoon.

I cannot be more excited to enter the world of Subaru's with the AWD (Buffalo winter's aren't too easy with FWD) and the turbo. I have always wanted a WRX and now I can finally afford one. The WRX I am getting is an 02 with 81k, carbon fiber hood, silver with gunmetal gray rims. I am very excited to say hello fellow WRX owners

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club!

a few years ago i did all the paperwork & had an 06 gti shipped to the local dealership here. last minute i changed my mind and got an 06 wrx instead :P

i'm the outcast in my family though. my brother had an APR stage 2 gli, now has a modded rabbit.. my mom also had an apr stage 1 audi a3 & now has an apr stage 1 vw CC.. so yeah lol

anyway, post pics when you pick her up!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

haha i still love vw's, dont get me wrong, and im sure that I will get another one sometime in my lifetime, but i love fast cars and a car with 227hp stock that only weighs a little over 3000lbs is very convincing. heres some pictures from the dealers website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails drivers side 1.jpg   engine bay.jpg   front 1.jpg   passengers side 1.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.