Former V-Dub Owner Now Entering the Subaru World!

This is a discussion on Former V-Dub Owner Now Entering the Subaru World! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have owned my 98 Jetta VR6 for three years now and have loved it since the day I got ...

Former V-Dub Owner Now Entering the Subaru World!

I have owned my 98 Jetta VR6 for three years now and have loved it since the day I got it. However, I have gotten to the point where I cannot see myself dumping money into that car when I can upgrade to a new ride. After a bunch of looking around at various GTI's I decided to look for a WRX and low and behold I found the perfect car that I am going to be getting come Saturday afternoon.

I cannot be more excited to enter the world of Subaru's with the AWD (Buffalo winter's aren't too easy with FWD) and the turbo. I have always wanted a WRX and now I can finally afford one. The WRX I am getting is an 02 with 81k, carbon fiber hood, silver with gunmetal gray rims. I am very excited to say hello fellow WRX owners

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club!

a few years ago i did all the paperwork & had an 06 gti shipped to the local dealership here. last minute i changed my mind and got an 06 wrx instead :P

i'm the outcast in my family though. my brother had an APR stage 2 gli, now has a modded rabbit.. my mom also had an apr stage 1 audi a3 & now has an apr stage 1 vw CC.. so yeah lol

anyway, post pics when you pick her up!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

haha i still love vw's, dont get me wrong, and im sure that I will get another one sometime in my lifetime, but i love fast cars and a car with 227hp stock that only weighs a little over 3000lbs is very convincing. heres some pictures from the dealers website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails drivers side 1.jpg   engine bay.jpg   front 1.jpg   passengers side 1.jpg